6.05.2007

Today, Barb is: having a good day. an ok day. maybe a day for the history books? naaah.

so the Jim is doing this thing where he is going to be trying to post everyday even if it is about nothing. i like that idea and so i am going to steal it also.
i thought of making it into a race, but i am already 4 days behind him, so it wouldn't be fair.
so here is the first post of my month long (hopefully) postings!

guess what i did today?
i had a phone interview. it is with RSM McGladrey for an HR Representative. I don't think it went very well, but you can never tell. I would like to say that it is in the bag, but i honestly don't think it has been my best interview. i am a much better in-person interviewer. people get to know me that way. people like me more when they get to meet me face to face. at least that is what i tell myself so i sleep good at night! :-)

i miss the song Convoy. i like the rubber duck part of it.
big bear this here's rubber duck.

i want to be rubber duck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Phone Interview. Call them back in like a few days and hassle them about getting a face-to-face interview. You will never post every day this month.