6.13.2007

Today, Barb is: feeling kind of bad for jiping your guys out on a good post.

so last night i posted but i was tired. i am sorry, i couldn't help it. my bed was calling and the eyes were drooping. so i wrote short and went to bed.

ok so today is the day.
joe leaves.
the cats go to the vet.
i get to go eat german food.
i get to see my friends!!!!! (while eating german food)
i get to go and buy a bunch of tshirts for the dad's business.

i know what you must be thinking, but barb, the dad is gone, why does he need shirts for his business? well let me tell you.
i am taking his place while he is gone. yep that is right.
i get to do shirts. now it is not that hard because i need to order them and go pick them up, pay for them and then get my hands on the iron on transfers from church. then i have to put the transfers on the shirts. not a big deal.

wait, joe is leaving?
yep he leaves for the mediterranean unicycling tour! see the link at the side. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barb, I can't get to my own email account. Grrrr!! But amazingly enough I can get to your site and Jim's. Not Joe's, go figure. Dad and I are waiting for the bus which will take us to the train from Denali to Talkeetna. It is breezy and overcast. Love you much! The picture of the little goats is cute! from MOM and remember to brush your teeth