6.08.2007

Today, Barb is: getting ready to celebrate! Celebrate good times come on!

So today is FINALLY Friday. Which means that we are much more relaxed here at work. I like Fridays. Especially because basically the 2 people that would keep everyone in line, are gone! Poof.
Gone.

Well not gone gone, but not here today. Enforcer Number 1 is on vaca from Thursday (yesterday) thru Tuesday. so when the cat is away, the mice will play! hazzah!
Enforcer Number 2 is just taking a vaca day himself, he isn't really an enforcer, but the people who work under him feel like they need to be good when he is here and when he isn't, there is more talk, laughter and just general loudness from them.

So the Jim has already failed in his quest to post every single day this month. But the challenge still stands as brother vs sister.

So here is another! :-)

to A bro - i know I am a family dissapointment huh? Well, deal with it. Enlighten me or you can't blame me.

wikicitizen - i think i know who you are, but if i don't then, thanks. i think i kind of understand it now.... i think.

Joshua - umm I can't really read spanish, so sorry.

everyone else, if you will notice i have updated some of my links. feel free to peruse them. they are all good and funny and well.... I like them therefor if you don't, well you will suck then.

No comments: