6.19.2007

Today, Barb is: having a butt that hurts from sitting down. but later tonight her feet will hurt.

barb is doing the shirts for her dad tonight. that is why her feet will hurt.
so the first day went well for the unicyclists. there are pictures and other stuff up on the site. (please view link section to the right of the page, there you will find joes' unicycle link)
i am jealous. i need to get back up on my unicycle and keep learning.

i have this thing were if i am not instantly good at something, i don't stick with it very long. but i really really realy really really really really really really really (i typed every last one of those really's, not just copy paste) unicycling. what i want to do is find either a person who won't judge me and my slowness to help me, or a really long wall in the middle of no where so i can be all by myself. when i go to the practises i see everyone who is so good and people who started learning after me just zooming around and it is hard for me to keep motivated.
i want to be able to unicycle to and from work eventually. i would like nothing better, but i need to get a lot better first. i also just need to build my muscle and work out in general.

that is one thing that i am excited about for my new apartment, they have a pool (yeah for swimming!) and a really nice workout room with lots of different stuff in it. so eric and i have decided that when we start living there we are going to pick 2 or 3 nights where we are going to go workout every week. and we are going to work out together so it will be funner for both parties.
ok, now that you have learned a lot more about me, i am just going to go and run away.

No comments: