3.13.2003

thursday....
good day. didn't have classes. Econ was cancelled because of the teachers emergency apendicamy, (see previous entry) and then philosophy was cancelled because Moosa didn't have the tests corrected yet, and he didn't want to go into Locke, because it would have been like almost 2 weeks until we discussed it again, and so he said that we weren't gonna have class, and he was going to be gone, so it is all good in the class front!!!! i think it will be interesting to see who shows up at classes tomorrow. everyone is leaving to either go home or somewhere fun. i am going home. it should be interesting, i just hope that i don't lose my sleep habits,
i wish i had straight hair. ska music is good. buy the Wheatus cd. talk to me. i just hit my funny bone on the desk and it hurts!!!!!! there will be no RA position for barb next year. so that means that she might be living off campus. she is in pain and likes to refer to herself in the third person. i want someone to feel sorry for me. i wish i had a man to comfort me. i wish i had someone to snuggle with. i don't need anyone to feel bad for me, i am doing a damn good job by myself. wallowing in self pity, something i am very good at. i kinda wish i could just throw a little tantrum and get it over with. but no, i have to be adult about it... bleck, i hate being a grownup!

No comments: