3.12.2003

so i think i like this plain template better than the other one. it gives me more room.
its wednesday.... and ya know what that means.... BIG BROTHER BIG SISTER DAY!!!! i am a big sister for those of you who don't know. its fun, today we are taking the kids on tours of the campus, it should be fun!

ok so how is it that the wax in people ears come about? is there something in the ear that makes it? or is kinda like the formation of boogers, where its the dust and stuff that your ear catches instead of your nose? can anyone tell me the answer to that...? so yesterday i went to my econ class and my econ professors wife was there (she teaches her too) and she told us that he went in last night for an emergency apendecimy, so i feel bad for him, i hope he gets better soon, he is a cool teacher and his wife is awesome too, she is my advisor, and get this, ROBIN WILLIAMS (yea, the famous actor one) is realterd to them! i guess his wife is her first cousin, it was cool because i went into office and there are a bunch of family pictures and randomlly there are pictures of Robin, it is SO COOL!
so my day.. has been pretty boring up until now, and i don't think it will get much better, atleast up until 3ish when the kids come here,

so that i all from me for now, i think i have another story, but i don't remeber what it is now.

No comments: