3.27.2003

GGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
barb is mad! srping is supposed to be here, is it?
NO!!!
it is snow/slushing here! it is such crap! i hate it so much.
mother nature has one sick twisted sence of humor to do this to us!!!!
i was just getting used to having nice weather and sandals and shants, but now... NO!


ok, music time!!!!! for those of you who know me, i like System of a Down , and so go and get thier new cd, also iits BESTEST song is Boom! it is really good! and also on the r and b section, I Know I Can by Nas, and it is AMAZING! listen to the lyrics and it is just so moving!

I know i can, be what i want to be,
if i work hard at it, i'll be where i want to be.

just a little exerpt from it, but the rest of the song is really good.
i am going to go eat lunch with my joe and bethany! they are getting married and they are SO cute together.

No comments: