2.10.2004

so the Vagina Monologues are over and done with.
that means that i have to resign from Senate.
which will be sad, but they aren't going to get rid of me that easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but yea, so tonight, i will no longer the the Womens Initatives Director for Student Sentate..... (tear)
but that means i have more time to study BLECK

so lets see... what has gone on lately....
the Vagina Monologues were finished on the saturday the 7th.
my ladies bought me pink roses and gave them to me on stage and did a public thank you and everything! it was SO CUTE, and so of course i started crying. right there up on stage infront of my parents, bob, jenni and brian, jed and his girlfriend, cori, brett, crystal and tom, and adam and his girl. but it was fun none the less.
afterwards brett, cori, i, tom, and crystal all went out to TGIFridays for food and drinks.
it was fun
then i went home home and slept in my bed before church. after church we had lunch and i went shopping! for those of you who actually know me, you know how amazing that must have been! (for those of you who don't, I HATE SHOPPING)
ok, so i got 2 new pairs of pants! one like an army green (olive drab) and the other is like a brown coutory and i LOVE that one~!

after that went to Sams Club and got some juice and food. and then i started back for the Apt.
got about 6 mins away frokm home and turned back, my winshield wiper was crap and so i needed to swich them so i coujld get to the apt.. and then i got home.... did some homework... slept... showered.... did the whole 'bed time' thing

No comments: