2.16.2004

so my day has sorta gone down hill.
i haven't been back to the Apt. since like, oh 9:45 this morning and so that in of itself is crappy, but now with my meeting that was supposed to have just like fell apart in a matter of minutes.
and there was the confersation that happened and it wasn't the best.......
let me just say there was a man involved and he said the opposite of what i thought he would have and so that dissapointed me, but then again you would think that I would be used to dissapointment. meh
and now all i want to do is go back home and study, but i need to wait for Teresa so we can talk about the meeting that didn't happen. AAARRRRGGGGGGG
and the AOL-IM is not liking me and will only let me be online for like a total of 5 minutes before it boots me off.
and i think that is really damn stupid!
and i am starting to get agitated.
and so because of all this i think i am just going to leave Teresa a message and go home!
i hope that studying one of my fav subjects will lift my spirts since i have a test tomorrow in it!
the test i am not to worried about.... i guess he just wants straight regurgitation so i think i can do that.

i hope you have a better night than i am

No comments: