2.14.2004

so the good mood of last night is pretty much gone.
but i am still doing good, mainly because last ngiht i got to hang out with my friends.
but today is valentines day.
i dont like Valentines Day.
it makes to wonder how many more valentines days i will see without a significant other.
but in all reality, i think the reason that im in a not the greatest mood, is because i have to go to work tonight. and i would SO much rather just stay here at home and chill with my babies and watch tv and read and sleep, and just do nothing. but atleast i will be able to get some homework done tonight.

so last night when i came home, my mom gave me my Valentines present, which consisted of 4 new dress shirts.
one is black , one is white, one is like this light sea green color. and the one the i LOVE the best, it is like lights green with white stripes and gray stripes, and i totally dig it! i look hot in it!

No comments: