2.27.2004

hey hey all!
so it is like, 8:30 in the mornign and i am super tired!
but i have good news.......
GRADES!
so, i took my Business Ethics test and guess what i got?
a B! it was actually an 88% but if i would have included one more example i would have gotten an A! but i will next time.
and then there was the Math Test,
that is Business Calc and i hate math, but guess what i got?
another B!!!!! that was an 80% but it still counts as a B!
and then accounting.
not so good.when i had accoutning before, it was the ledgers and jounal entries that really got me, but so i studied extra hard on those and did well on those, but i didn't do so good on the multiple choise.
so i got a 67% that is a D, but i can only go up from here in that class! and now that i know she likes the multiple choise, i can study more for those in the coming test.
and then there is my Business and Proffesional Communications class (speech), we haven't done anything in there grade worthy yet, so i guess i don't really have agrade for that yet.

that is all that is going on for me as of now....
other things of note,
my parents are leaving me and going to Cancun.
Joe will be "in charge" of me while they are gone.
The weekend they get back, I am going to my Building Unity Conference in Milwalkee (sorry for spelling)
and inbetween that, i have classes, tests, and studiny and working to keep me occupied!

No comments: