2.16.2005

Today, Barb is feeling: tired but excited!!!!!

so on sunday there was a reception for the people who have host familes.
i was there since i have one.
my mom and dadnever showed up! I was an orphan. I was sad.
But! i get to meet my mom today!

Michelle (my host sister) and I are leaving the palace around 3 ish to go and see if we can find out where she lives. it will be interesting. she sounds really fun so that excites me.

yea i am tired but that is because it is really early here still, its about 8:30 and all i want to do is go back to bed. but i can't. i have to take a shower and get ready for lunch prep.
i do lunch prep every monday and wednesday.
on monday i figured out that Henri, our chef, hates me.
Why would someone hate barb? you might ask, well i have proof!
Henri locked me in the frig.

it was actually an accident and he feels really really bad about it, but now i can look back and say it was funny.
it wasn't funny when it was actually happening because it scared the crap out of me since i didn't know if there was a release from the inside (i know now that there is). but DAMN! I went into instant panic mode and started yelling and pounding on the door. after about 2 seconds of that, Henri opened the door and was really really sorry. he apologized like 6 times to me that day. it was cute. so, we have scary, funny and cute. i know, weird story.
for those of you who want, i will be taking a picture of my frig. and will hopefully have it up on a website soon.... (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, joe)

laters!
-b

No comments: