6.30.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: tired

so i mowed the lawn today.
it was good to get out and do some good nice hard labor for once in a long while.
i think that i need to start going back to It Figures. i really liked going there and working out and working up a good sweat.

on Friday i get to work at the Taste of Minnesota with Security.
I will NOT sprain my ankle this time.
just in case, i am bringing a list of all possible numbers i could need just in case.

i think that is a good idea.
and if anyone wants to do something Saturday night, i am available. i work in the morning. but only until 10 am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Barb-Brett and I are going to the taste on Saturday, but in the evening we are open. Crystal has some great ideas for the 4th if you are still interested. I hope you are!! It would be great to hang out with you, it's been awhile. Take care and I hope to see you soon. -Cori-

Anonymous said...

Hey Barb-Brett and I are going to the taste on Saturday, but our evening is open. Give us a call if you want to do something. Crystal has some great ideas for the 4th if your still interested. I hope you are!! It's been awhile since we have hung out, so I hope to see you very soon. -Cori-