6.25.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: like having an alien bore through my brain to make me feel better

i am sick
i am sick and tired and achy
i am sick , tired, achy and just not good in general.
and where are my parents who should be here to take care of me??

they are half way across the world in Saipan with Jim and Kristene.
and i am here at home, sick and alone.

so i called the doctors office and i have an appointment on monday at 10:30 am to see him and see if i need anything or not. in the meantime, i am coughing up, blowing out, and sneezing all over to get the crap out of my body.

i have to be at Best Buy at like, really early tomorrow morning for training. i have a feeling that i will either get like 12 hours of sleep or only like 4 before hand.

its really weird becaues my head is all congested and everything, and so one of my ears is plugged also. so it is like being half deaf. i dont' like it. and i can't plug my nose and open my ears, so it is just another sign that i am sick.



special thanks go out to my cuz Christie. for being the first person to give me a comment. !!!
you made my day cuz!!!!

No comments: