6.26.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: like jamming a pencil in my nose so i can breathe

i can't breathe thru my nose.
i was able to for a while and it comes and goes, but mostly not.
I got to see where Kim works last night.
She decided to koker (sp???) home from work last night (21 miles) and so she needed to get back and get her car, so i drove her. it was fun. nice kim-barb bonding time. it i hadn't been sick we would have gone and done something! but i decided to come home instead and sleep so i would be good to go for training this morning at Best Buy. and guess what? Kim did an ear thing on me, and i have the beginnings of an ear infection in one ear. i have proof because she printed my report out for me!!!

i was at best buy at 8 am. i was the ONLY one there. apparently there was supposed to be another guy there, but he didnt show up. so i was all alone for training. it was rather boring. i got to watch some weird DVDs that Best Buy makes..... it wasnt' so bad once i found out that i was getting paid for it.

so i offically have a job now. i get to start tomorrow too! from 10 am until 2pm. so mom - i hope you found someone to do the lector for you becaue i won't be at church tomorrow. i will be at work.

someone needs to come and take care of me!

No comments: