6.27.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: better than yesterday because of 2 things!

and those two things are Chipotle and a shirt

first things first, big ups to Chipotle in woodbury! they gave me a free fajita!
why you ask?
because i had the right space in line and it was taking like20 mins for the people to get the money drawer changed, and so the guy (also the store manager) gave my my fajita for FREE!!!!!!!!!
yea for me and chipotle!
and of course, if it weren't for kristene for taking me to my first chipotle, i would not be here today!
and everytime i eat a fajita, i think of Kristene and Jim.

and the rest of the blog is devoted to, my new shirt! (two new shirts to be exact)
so today was my first day at Best Buy, actually working there.
and i was told to wear a blue polo shirt if i could find one.
no problem i thought.
for those of you who know my dad, you know that he has a major shirt collection. so i figured that i can get a shirt from him and wash it and have it back in his closet before he gets back from Saipan. well i found one. it was perfect! and they were all impressed today that i had a shirt that color and everything. but then, there was this guy Forest. that is his name, Forest. and he was talking to me, (he is totally adorable too!) and waslike,
"we need to get you a real Best Buy shirt. not just a blue one"
and it is amazing what a shirt will do for a persons attitude. i felt like one of the gang and customers talked to me and actually paid attention to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb- I know exactly what you mean about the shirt thing at Best Buy! By the way Forest is more than adorable. :) Hope you are feeling better. -Cori-

Anonymous said...

Chipotle? Bah! You just wait until that Baja Fresh opens up. Chipotle? I say Chipoodle.

-jl0r

Barb said...

yes joe. i am waiting for Baja Fresh to get here. it is better and will give chipotle a run for its money. but that is then and this is now!