7.18.2007

Today, Barb is: feeling kinda frustrated.

looking at jobs is fun.
finding a job that doesn't have a ton of experince is HARD!

all i want to do is shake the people who talk to me and say 'IF YOU GIVE ME EXPERIENCE I WILL HAVE SOME!!!' ok. it is the whole double edged sword. if you don't have experience then we don't need you, but no one will hire me to give me experience! rha.

why is the saying 'a double edged sword'? that is like stating the obvious. duh. it is a sword. swords have 2 sharp sides. and yet i use that saying a lot...... humm i will have to think about that.

ok so the going-ons with me.
jim and kristene are coming home for the weekend
highland fest is this weekend.
i move on tuesday.
i am taking my vacation time to pack and move.
i get a WHOLE WEEK OFF!!! eeekkk! happy dance!
joe and the rest of TCUC is practising for national that are coming up soon.
kim's baby bump is growing bigger and she is looking prettier everyday! she has the 'baby-glow' as i like to call it.
i still love me my car.

pretty boring i know. my goal is to find my camera in cleaning and take pics of the before and after we move in. again, i repeat. this is my GOAL. :-)

later

1 comment:

Rhian said...

moving - gah! Ironically, considering how often i moved growing up (every year to 3 years) I now can't stand moving. I'm going to have to next year and DREAD it. Been here for 8 years and the crap i've accumulated is frightful.