7.23.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: her heart fill with joy for Vis and her brain go to mush

so,  today is a banner day in the life of Barbs blog. 
Da Vis commented!!!!!
that means that he has visited and actually using his computer for something other than work or games.  i am so gosh darned proud!!!  kinda like when a mom watches her baby take those first steps.  hi vis.

HA HA HA HA HA
i am going insane. 
i wrote a note to Ed.  a NOTE!!!! 
not even like an email or something, but a note!
i invited him to come to the drive in on saturday with me and my buds.  and in it, i gave him my number.  dum dum duuuuu.........

i am not weirded out yet, but i can garantee you that everytime my phone rings and it is an unknown number, i will jump out of my skin!!!

so i like the look of my blog now.  i like the blue color and all the squares and everything.  what do you think?  read my previous blog and comment

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I resent that, Games make the world go round Barb, LOL is Ed who I think Ed is??? Is my assumption right?(the mystery boy) you know what im assuming so just say yes or no. -Vis

LOL you dont talk to me much so I gotta read yer blog to keep up. :-P

Anonymous said...

Update me!! Update me!!
Barb's Blog

Anonymous said...

Agreed and How!!!
Barb's Blog's Alter Ego

Barb said...

so i have a feeling who at least one of my blog personalities is, but i dont' know about the other one.....