7.12.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: good.

so i know that i haven't been here in a bit. i am sorry for that.

lets see, what has gone on since i was last here.

mom and dad are home from Saipan.
i am working (little but atleast working)
had a good 4th of July with all my friends at Tom and Crystals.
sorry christie, i haven't seen Farenheit 9-11 yet. i really really want to, but cori and i are supposed to go and see it sometime. i think i need to get on her for that. both cori and i have basically the same political view (as does christie) and so we both want to see the movie. i think i will need to email cori and find out what day she doen't work and go and see the Matinee that day.

BUT!
get this,
so about a week ago, i was working the New Release table in the front of the store. it is right bewteen the doors and where the wireless-PDA stuff is. i was glad to be there becasue then i can talk to my friend Mandy. and there was this guy there for like almost an hour getting his phone set up and taking care of all of it. since he was working with mandy, i was talking with them also. because i didn't have anything to do. both mandy and i were of the same thought, that the man was scrumptous. after he left, mandy told me that he got is phone number. she was excited and so that was good. but the next day, she told me that they talked and he was asking about me, and wanted to know all this stuff about me. sadly mandy didn't know much, because she and i have been working together only like a month. when i heard this, i was confused. i am not a person that people ask about. people always ask me about outher people. so i was confused.

then today she told me that she and the guy had talked again, and again he was asking about me. even said 'she's cute' (in reference to me). again. CONFUSION
i don't think this guy remembers who i am!
but, since mandy and i were talking about hanging out some time outside of work, we exchanged numbers. she also told me that the next time the guy asked about me, she was going to give him my number. so i figured why not! what is there to lose. still not totally sure what will happen if anything, but no worries. i will keep all updated as to anything that occurs. ( i have a feeling that nothing will happen because the guy was GORGEOUS!!!, but why not?!?!)

2 comments:

Barb said...

so i have come to the conclusion that i really like my blog. not only the look of it, but my title and opening words.

Anonymous said...

Hey Barb-

Just give me a call on Thursday, that is the only day I have off during the week, and if you wanted to go to the movie that would be the day. :-) I'll talk to you soon.

Cori