7.30.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: as giddy as a school girl!

so i was on my way here to write and what do i see? but my blog and my blogs alter ego have posted things for me! i just love the fact that my blog talks to me. it is great!

so today is thuirsday.
quick recap of this weeks events.
on saturday night me and a bunch of my friends went to the Drive In.
I invited Ed, but he never called me.
the movies were, I Robot (which is wicked cool!)
Dodgeball (really funny)
The day After Tomorrow (i didn't like it, to many plot holes and the fact that it is a disaster movie)

sunday i slept and didn't go to church.
monday my mom put me to work. and i think i had to go to work too
tuesday my mom was a slave driver and made me work to. NO, tuesday is the day i had to work, not monday.
wednesday i worked at home and went to see Ruth and the dogs that i will be dog sitting for in a week or so. dad also went and got a new convertible. NICE. it is a pretty dark green with a black top. oh yea, joe and i fought too.
today is thursday. i had to work. mom and dad went out for dinner with Grandma. and i think that is about all that happened.

now for this coming weekend,
friday i am going to lunch with Dad and Ed. it will be interesting to see what happens there.
friday night i work, saturday night i work, and i might even be working sunday night. i am not sure yet, i might work for my buddy Tap. (and just so you all know, for some reason we have all started calling one another by our names backwards, so Tap is actuallt Pat. and i am Brab. it is a weird media thing, dont worry)

so that is about all from here.
but i got this thing from my amazing friend Cori and i just needed to have you all look at it!

i have gotten this before, and i just think that everyone should at one point in time, see it and appreciate it.
i call it The Twenty-One Things People Should Know Before They Die.


ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk t o. As you get older, theirconversational skills will be as Important as any other.

THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all youwant.

FOUR. When you say, "I love you," mean it.

FIVE. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.

SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.

EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreamsdon't have much.

NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's theonly way to live life completely.

TEN.. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives

TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.

THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer,smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"

FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve greatrisk.

FIFTEEN. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.

SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson

SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect forothers; and Responsibility for all your actions.

EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate stepsto correct it.

TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it inyour voice.

TWENTY-ONE. Spend some time alone.

No comments: