3.27.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: better than she has in the past few days.

so i have finally gotten to the point where i can talk about Ann (my former chancellor, read back a few blogs and you will know all about her) and not burst into tears and so i think that is a good thing.

but i have a sore throat. my mom says it might not be because i am sick, but because i have been crying all the time which i can totally see happening.

now my sore throat is starting to feel better, but i am not sure if it is because of the cough drops, or the vitamin C or not crying. but now i have a canker sore. atleast i think it is a canker sore. it fits all the descriptions of a canker sore and they say that stress will cause them and that women are 50% more likely to get them than men. but so my canker sore hurts and that means i am in pain also. so what i did was stuck a fruit snack in the bottom of my lip where the canker sore is so i don't run my tounge over it and cause it pain.

i am at work right now and bored out of my mind. Neng said that he might come over and visit and burn some CDs for me!!!!! whee to neng!

i also took some tyenol for the canker sore.

No comments: