9.20.2007

Today, Barb is: getting in two, yep count them 2 posts!

here goes my thursday thirteen!




Thirteen Things i love about my room!

NUMBER ONE
Is my fantastic dresser! I got this from my brother jim and i love it! he painted it and everything!


NUMBER TWO
is my sweet desk that I got at a garage sale for a total of three dollars.
yep. three dollars. SWEET!

NUMBER THREE
number three is my desk chair . it goes to the desk above. it is from Ikea and i love it!! It is red and i like red, even though it doesn't really go with my natural wood look in the room

NUMBER FOUR
is my tv stand/stuff holder. again, if you notice Ikea and natural wood. if you look in the left hand bottom corner that will give you a sneak peak of number 5
NUMBER FIVE
my current book stack.
i have read them all. except Wicked and I am in the starting position of that. if you look close, there is some Shiloh Walker, Anya Bast and Charlene Teglia in the pile
NUMBER SIX
my bed. i love it. there isn't anything else to say. i really like my comforter set. i bought and exchanged 3 sets before i decided to stick with this one. i am glad that i did!
NUMBER SEVEN
is my actual bed frame.
Ikea, natural wood.... are you getting the picture? i like it. even though it was harder than hell to put it together since we were missing like 12 holes for screws. it sucked.
NUMBER EIGHT
is the art above my bed. ikea, natural wood.... green... pretty.. flowers. i like the one on the left the best.
NUMBER NINE
this is my little beetle's homage. it is above my bathroom and closet doors. bathroom is on the left. closet is on the right.
NUMBER TEN
the stuff in my bathroom on my sink.
mainly my 2 bottles of product and my flat iron and blow dryer. i have NEVER owned any of these things before. this is a big step for me. i blame Nick my hair stylist. he rules!
NUMBER ELEVEN
which leads me to the rest of the bathroom!!! if you don't know, i have a ducky accent theme. i love it!!! the following pictures are close up pics of my bathroom
this is the inside of my bathtub. ducky non-slip-on-the-bottom-of-the-tub-things-that-don't-stick-to-the-bottom-because-there-is-already-stuff-there
so i put them on the sides of the shower to use as decoration.
that is my shower curtain duckys. CLOSE UP!!!!!!!!
isn't it cute!

house warming present from my momma. it is a ducky nightlight! i heart it!

Number twleve
my kitties!!!!!! Meet Snuffy.
another snuffy!here is shy oscar! she has one blue eye and one green. she is totally camera shy but cute none the less!Last but not least.....
NUMBER THIRTEEN!!!
my view.
take into consideration that is through my screen. but still. i look at a road and a building.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy TT!!

Man, I miss Ikea!! I had that same tv stand, and a very similar bed frame.

Love the beatles too.

Anonymous said...

Barb-
It's spelled 'Beatles', as in beetle with a BEAT. It's a takeoff of the name of The Crickets (also a band way before your time).

Great party for baby, by the way!

Love, Your Resident Beatles Expert