12.07.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: tired, but good

so this is the last Tuesday of class for me this semester.
next tuesday is our 'study day' and Wednesday, thursday, Friday, monday and Tuesday are our finals. it is a new schedule and kinda weird, but works for me.

so last night we had our Gender Equality Meeting, and after we were done we just sit there and talk about what is going on in our lives. and they decided that we want to throw me a going away party. now, this would be like, the very last saturday in january which would be the 28th, i think. and we were debating where we should have it. and Paul and i were thinking the same thing. what about jake, phil, adam, and janes house? half of me wants to ask them because i think that they would say yes, because we have almost all the same friends and it would give them a reason to throw a party. but then its like, its not my house, and it would be my party, and like i would feel bad asking them and i don't know. but i decided that i would run my idea past Jake, see what he thinks, and then figure it our from there.

so i might have a going away party, i might not. i want it in a place that allows me and mine to drink, and since not all are of age, that leaves a house. but where?!?!?!?!?!

but other than that, i am doing well in classes.
things are progressing along nicely.
and i am ready to go back to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's rock the party,
and drink Barcardi,
and freak somebody...

<3 Jake