12.15.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: stressed, tired, hungry, happy, confused, tired, sad, stressed...
yea so that is me in a nut shell right now

what, you might ask, is the reasoning behind barbs fluctuating moods?
one word ladies and gentlemen, FINALS!

yes it is that time of the year again, finals are upon myself.
but with finals comes the knowledge of Christmas, Neww Years, my birthday and then the oh so blessed event, barb going to SCOTLAND!!!!!!

yep yep yep! i leave either on the 2nd or 3rd of Feburary. going to be very excited.
talked to my bank people about getting a loan and i can get one, the interest rate is kinda high, but i need to talk to momma and see if she would co-sign on it, and then the interest rate might go down. and if that doen'st work, then i am supposed to try taking my name off as a co-signor and leaving her name on, but the loan would still be in my name and everything. so i need to talk to momma about that tomorrow.

confused yet?
i am
my eyes hurt and so i am going to go home and sleep and study and clean. not in that order mind you. :-)

later yo!

No comments: