3.21.2007

Today, Barb is: a little bit on the cool side, but that would make sense since it is COLD outside.

i thought it was supposed to be spring. what a load of mularky.

On Friday night I was exposed to the new love in my life, Minnesota RollerGirls!
It is now my mission to drag every last one of my friends to a bout atleast once in their lives.

Other than that I don't have a whole lot of new things to report in my life.
I did happen to find this one thing online....I find it interesting, and I have joined. Will you?

Remember Horton Hears a Who? All the Who's make a noise at the same time, and even though they are small they get heard? A number of us bloggers want to try an experiment. We want to gather 30,000 bloggers together to shout all at once, and see how loudly we get heard. Why 30,000? Because that is the number of people originally represented by 1 congressional district in the United States. It is a small number when you think of it, but it can have a huge voice.

Interested?
Go here.
http://quipspot.blogspot.com/2007/03/need-your-help-for-experiment.html

Yea so i am not smart enough to figure out how to make the little 'here' button pop it up. Sue me.

Just a random thing,
apparently Arnold Schwartenegger and Rush Limbaugh are attacking each other. One seems to think the other is a 'closet liberal' !!!!!!!!

No comments: