2.07.2007

Today, Barb is: feeling like a change is in the air, and diggin it.

so i have decided that i am in the mood for a change.
since the person who gives me my needed directives is out for the day, i really dont' have much to do. so i decided to update my blog, if you couldn't tell.

i am feeling better which is always a good thing!
i still have some nose and throat things going on, but i am sneezing and coughing crap up, so atleast it is getting out of my system.

not much else is going on.
i still love my car!
i still really like my job!
the 'rents are going a a cruise in a couple weeks so i will be watching the homestead to make sure nothing goes wrong.

i still need to get my pics up from atlanta, and then i need to take pics of the aveo and put those up also!

by the by, i am still looking for names for the aveo, and thoughts? let me know.

No comments: