9.29.2006

Today, Barb is: going crazy because of a stupid eye twitch!!!

so it is official, i have had this eye twitch for over 24 hours and it is really starting to bother me! i don't know why it is twitching, but it is the first time it has ever happened.

eye twitch + barb + long time! = annoyance!

so far school is going good. we are about a third of the way through which means i will be graduating soon.

there isn't really a whole lot to report.
still living at home, still working at Home Depot, just hanging in there.

-b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stress + Barb = eye-twitch. I had my eye twitch everyday on and off for over a month last year. It sucks it is annoying there is little you can do for it. If you don't want to see a doctor I've heard taking Vitamin E can help, but don't quote me on that, cause I didn't really try it. BTW I didn't think I was stressed, (i.e. I wasn't feeling stressed) but that seems to be the biggest reason people's eyes twitch. It must be true since when I wasn't working it went away. Hasn't started again yet this year but I sure it will eventually.