11.01.2005

Today, Barb is: BAAAACCCK!

so after my 2 weekish absence, i am back!
i never really went anywhere, i have just been really busy.
so after my brush with the men that i want to have all their babies, i have been busy. no not stalking them, although i should!

i have been busy with school.
school? what is this school you talk of? BLECK
yea school. it is what i have spent 5 years doing.
so it was like all the tests and everything had to be done and so i have been busy doing homework and studying and taking tests and going to class and working. so yea. but i am back now. so never fear!

joe has a picture of me unicycling. i need to get them and post one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Ok after reading your blog, I'm have to check out IRA...you seem to like the same music as me. Cooooo. Also, I've never received a better compliment than you saying my son looks like Jack Jack....seriously. He loooooves The Incredibles. Funny Stuff.