4.23.2005

Today, Barb is feeling: sun burn but GREAT!!!!!!!

ok oik ok, this is for all the people who are wondering about me
I AM STILL ALIVE

yes i am sorry to say, but there is no reason to rush over and see me.
i am alive and now fully healthy again. but i am sunburned now... so go figure.

yes i have spent the last 4 days on the Mediterranian. it has been spectacuarl.
totally not on the list of places to go, but whatever! it was cheap and beutiful!!!!

ok so... lets see what have i done since London...
umm not a lot.
i have spend a TON of time on homework as the end of the semester is coming soon. I went and saw Dracula. it was really good. since we have been reading it in my Gothic Lit class. it was an updated version with cell phones and email. i liked it.

the computer is acting funny, so here is the basci run down of spain.
got there tuesday
slept, ate, swam, drank
we went to the Mediterranian Sea on Thursday and spent the day there, hence the burn
then on thursday nigth we had a 4 am fire alarm. it sucked alot.
i hated running down the 5 flights of stairs in my pjs, at the same time trying not to scream in pain since my burn was still new and hurt like a mother!
yea it sucked.
then friday we stayed in the room. spent time on the balconey, took a nap, toop a quick swim.
watched 2 movies.
then saturday we woke up early and came home. we left spain at like 10 am and just got back around like 7.30 ish

ok later! going to go and spread more aloevera on me
-b

No comments: