3.09.2005

Today, Barb is feeling: like all ... that ... jazz.

i just got back from seeing Chicago in Edinburgh!
it was so so so so so so so SO good. i want to go and see it again!
alrighty, so the ghost, the man and the trip. whew!
it was a busy weekend.

the ghost,
so the day that we had all day on Skye we were out all day, from like 8 am until about 6 pm. when i got back, Sarah and i went up to our room, because we were put in the same room. when we got there, my bed had been made and all my stuff and pjs were folded and put on the chair. sarahs bed hadn't been touched.
didn't think much of it. we just thought that they didn't have the time to finsih the other bed.
later we were playing cards with paul, troy (the man), and some others and we were asking them what their jobs were. troy dealt with washing and cleaning and paul was mainly reception. i asked who made the beds. they looked at me like i was smoking crack. i explained what had transpired and they just looked at me and said, are you in room eleven? yea i am. you have a ghost. apparently there have been a few different times where people had awoken during the night and had seen a elderly women petting their hair. not scared, but just confused. when they said stuff in the morning, that is when it was told that there wasn't any one but a ghost. paul also said that there was one weekend that he was all alone in the house and the room below number eleven and he could hear stuff being moved around. the only thing to move around is the chair, the beds are like super glued to the walls. so yea, we had a ghost. i didn't wake up to any elderly women petting me,
yea, that is pretty much the whole story about the ghost. there is kinda more, but i will tell you more about the ghost and troy next time. i want to go to bed now.
laters!
-b

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Good Story. Tell me another.

Anonymous said...

Today, Jenni is feeling like it is 6:50 in the morning! :)
HEY I have an idea! You should go get that ghost and keep her forever to clean your room!! ;) HEHEHE HAHAHAH!
I haven't looked at the pictures yet but soon, soon it will be done!
We miss you weirdo!

Anonymous said...

B- I went and took 3 seconds to look at ALL the pictures you have up!! I wish I lived in a castle...not really you know I'm a dork when it comes to big houses! (I run through Brian's like someone is chasing me when it's dark!!)

Anonymous said...

http://www.list.co.uk/fiftybandsmain.html