9.15.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: sad :-(

i think i may have scared the annonomous poster away.
:-(

the other reason i am sad is because the 'rents and i were going to go to Olive Garden tonight for dinner (they have the all you can eat pasta for 8 bucks) but last night dad called and told me that they couldn't make it. which works out in a way because i have a bunch of homework that i have to do still since i didn't get it all done last night. but man, would have going there been a fun break from studying!

but i was looking forward to my angel hair pasta with alfredo sause and the italian sauage. yum.
so i think i will have to settle with spaghetti and sause from a can. :-(

maybe i can get cheap meat at the store, right cheap meat, that is like saying healthy candy.
maybe i can OH! i think i have some meat for hamburger helper, i could cook that. and since i do need to go and buy parmesan cheese, i could get some generic alfredo sause,
hummmm, maybe i can substitute some things and still get most of it!.
so that would be spaghetti, alfredo, and meat. i think i could live with that. i would need some vegetable. maybe a side salad.
dang, now i am really really hungry!
after class i am going home and figuring out what i am doing for lunch.
STARVING i am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO I'm not "THE" Anon poster. It's Crys Actually! I was scrolling through some older posts and I saw you had put on a quote from 10 Things I Hate About You. But I'm not sure if I'm too late to have a post dedicated to me :-)It's totally sad but as I'm writing this I'm listening to downladed music from Miss Spiders Sunny Patch Friends. It's a show on Nick Jr. and I am hooked on some of the music. I am allowed to listen to such music and watch these shows cause I have a 1 year old! Like I own two Veggie Tale CD's that I have had for actually a couple of years but thats ok too cause I got them when my twin cousins were younger so I could learn the songs to sing with them. Any how I'm done trying to justify listening to music made for little ones! Any how I'm nutz!!! Love me later.
~CRystal