4.01.2004

Today, Barb is feeling: semi angry!

so i applied for a position with the Conference and Events people over the summer, and i didn't get it!!!!
damnit! damnit! damnit!!!!

and i was the perfect interviewer!
i was dressed up,
i amswered all the questions they had,
i asked some of my own questions,
when they asked me different stuff, i had good answers,
WAAAAAAAAAAAA!
but maybe then i will get my para professional job with Rainbow Kids Klub and that way i can take a few summer classes while i work and that way i will be able to graduate in less time!
then i might be able to even go to scotland!

oh i hope i get the job with RKK now.....
perfect summer would be this
- Working with RKK doing the summer para professional job where i would work in the mornings
- Being able to take a few summer classes in the evenings
- Finding a cheap place to live over the summer with molly
- Having my own room and not having to pay over 250 a month

right now for rent i pay about 220 a month and that includes everything.
except phone, which is my moms cell phone and she pays for that. (because she loves me and needs to get a hold of me! ) but for that extra 30 dollars a month i would gladly pay for my own room!

No comments: