1.13.2004

so it is like the... 13th and it has been a long time since i have been here.
just some quick updates

only 5 days until my 21st birthday, if someone wants to do something, i dont know what i am doing yet... and i don't have class on monday they 19ths either!

i am taking a j-term class, Macro Economics,
took my first test and got an A, 90%

my parents saw my grades for fall semester and there was a lot of yelling and crying,
they were yelling, i was crying,

my grandmas boyfriend, Bob, died.

i miss the movie breakfast club.

i need sticky stuff so i can hang my posters up in my aptment.

i am going to beat andrea like a red-headed stepchild, she isn't in econ today and that is like missing a WEEK of the class.. ( my apologies to any red-headed step children who dont know that is a joke)

later all
i gotta get back to class, my break is done!

No comments: