4.13.2003

so yea, this weekend has been long, fun, but over all just.. LONG!
alrighty, so after a quick freak out on my part, my taxes have been filed and so now i am getting money back from the state and the govt! i just love it when i get money back!!!! it almost feels like i didn't do anything to get it, but then i remember all the back breaking work that i did do to get it.. but it still feels good.

alrighty, General Assembly!! it was good, and went really well! i got to talk to my friend Amber for like a whole 3 mins, and i met a new girl named Emily, (who seems REALLY cool) and she told me why gorillas eat their young, so if any of you want to know why, just lemme know and i will tell ya! she is an anthropolgy major and i think that is really cool because i was debating about having that in my last major. i was sad because it the General Assembly itsself took a long time and so i couldn't go and visit my friends who are up by superior (sorry to cati, jimmy, jenny, and beth!)

so that was friday and saturday, LOTS of driving, but it was all good in the end
then saturday i went home to a friendly family fight. it was bewteen me and joe, as usual.
so i went and cried myself to sleep, but i really needed it anyways.
then today it Palm SUnday and so mom called me and woke me up to go to church, and i did
then we went out for lunch, and it was yummy, it was Fazoli's (its like the Olive Garden of fast food joints) so i got my pasta fix for the day there.
and then i got to come back to good ole RF, mom and dad actually let me drive myself up here!!!!1 i have a car here, but the only thing i really get to use it for is going back home on thursday night and going to Hudson's Wells Fargo bank to deposit the check my mom gave me.
so yea, i think i am going to go and but some stuff for grilled cheese tonight,
i just noticed that i use the word 'so' a FREAKIN lot!

meh!
-me

No comments: